Over 200 people have registered to attend a fully-funded course aimed at helping business owners and managers grow their firms.
The Boost your Business three-day residential course is part of a series of funded programmes organised and promoted by East Durham Business Service (EDBS) and a consortium of other North East enterprise partners.
From 202 sign ups to date, over 150 delegates have been booked on the course at various North East locations.
So far 59 people have completed the course, with 100% pass rate, gaining two recognised enterprise qualifications and a non-accredited college certificate.
The courses have been put together by the North East Enterprise Agency Limited (NEEAL) in conjunction with the European Social Fund, Skills Funding Agency, Gateshead College and New College Durham.
Areas covered will include:
- Exploring Enterprise Skills
- Planning an Enterprise Project
- Evaluating Enterprise Project and Skills
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
- Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
- Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
- Data Protection and Digital Media for Business
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
- Understanding Social Media
- Tender writing, developing a PQQ and identifying routes to tender for a business.
- Introduction to the Business Chassis
- Introduction to sales pitches
Boost Your Business is taking place at locations across Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and County Durham.
For further information, or to book your place, please contact Hina Joshi on email email@example.com or call 0191 5863366.
To qualify, your business must fall within the North East LEP (North East Local Enterprise Partnership) area, which covers County Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside and Sunderland.