Business owners are being given the chance to gain qualifications which could help their company grow.
East Durham Business Service (EDBS) has secured funding for a three-day residential course, Boost your Business, which will be held at locations across the North East.
The course, accommodation and meals will be fully funded and delegates will walk away with two recognised enterprise qualifications and a non-accredited college certificate.
Business owners and managers will also have the opportunity to meet and network with 30-50 other local professionals.
The course has been put together by the North East Enterprise Agency Limited (NEEAL) in conjunction with the European Social Fund, Skills Funding Agency, Gateshead College and New College Durham.
Areas covered will include:
- Exploring Enterprise Skills
- Planning an Enterprise Project
- Evaluating Enterprise Project and Skills
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
- Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
- Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
- Data Protection and Digital Media for Business
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
- Understanding Social Media
- Tender writing, developing a PQQ and identifying routes to tender for a business.
- Introduction to the Business Chassis
- Introduction to sales pitches
Boost Your Business will take place at various locations across Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and County Durham.
For further information, or to book your place, please contact Hina Joshi on email firstname.lastname@example.org call 0191 5863366.
To qualify, your business must fall within the North East LEP (North East Local Enterprise Partnership) area, which covers County Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside and Sunderland.